The following entities shall report to the Financial Information Unit described in Article 16.1 on transactions specified in to Article 7 of this Law:
- Non-bank financial institutions
- Insurance companies and insurance licensed entities
- Investment funds, investment management company
- Licensed securities market entities
- Savings and credit cooperatives
- Real estate agents who are involved in activity of buying and selling of real estate on behalf of a client
- Dealers of precious metals and precious stones, and parties engaged in sales of those manufactured items – when they engage in any transaction with a customer equal to or above the threshold specified in Article 5.1.2.
- Notaries, lawyers, accountants and other financial management counsellors – when they involved in following activities on behalf of a customer:
- buying and selling of real estate;
- managing of client’s assets;
- management of bank, savings or securities accounts;
- organizing of contributions for the creation, operation or management of companies;
- creation, operation or management of legal persons or arrangements, and buying and selling of business entities.